Today, solar power is the best renewable choice, both financially and environmentally.
- Solar power is the most efficient renewable energy option
- Solar is an outstanding capital investment, providing 12-20% ROI
- Installing solar means access to local rebates and federal tax grants and 100% depreciation incentive
Today, solar power systems are great marketing tools
- It’s definitely news when a company installs solar on its facility, since solar has a very positive image in the media
- Solar has a major environmental impact — 9000 sq ft of panels equals an offset of 24 autos each year
- At Vaha, marketing your project is part of the service; we aggressively spread the good word about your environmental project, at no cost to you
Tomorrow, solar will save you money every single day. It can even create income when you feed power back into the grid.
Avoid the big squeeze.
Solar power doesn’t have to be a financial squeeze. Vaha solar power systems include:
- A highly sophisticated, project-wide financial analysis, including ROI, IRR and cash flows
- A money-saving, complimentary energy audit of your entire company, top to bottom, inside and out
- Project leasing with no upfront costs and immediate energy savings
Solar power doesn’t have to squeeze your resources. Vaha solar power provides a comprehensive, turn-key approach. We take care of all the design, engineering, city permit, procurement and installation components. You stay involved throughout, but we do all the work.
Solar power doesn’t have to squeeze your space. Many solar companies shoehorn as many panels as possible on your roof – whether you need them or not. Vaha creates your solar power system so it works for you, financially and environmentally. We plan and design each project carefully, based on cost/benefit, sustainability and aesthetics.
But that’s not all. Vaha also helps you manage the myriad details:
- All aspects of the design process
- Rebates and tax credit paperwork
- Electrical and structural engineering issues
- Roofing and system installation
- Supply chain management
- Public relations and marketing needs
Vaha solar. We cut costs and create savings.
Have questions? Get in touch: